I'm researching travel journals and determined to start one up for my next trip overseas. I have thousands of photos of historical costumes from previous trips to the US and UK, a couple of blog posts, but nothing physical I can share with friends and family.
Things that I plan to gather up:
- a sturdy container of some sort to hold everything.
- A journal, some loose sheets of watercolor or sketch paper, maybe some thinner papers for rubbings.
- A ruler, scissors, pencil sharpener, erasers
- pens, watercolour pencils
- Small glue stick, craft tapes
- Paper towels & wet wipes
- Some plastic envelopes for stashing found bits
What else would you recommend I pack? Is there a particular journal you have purchased and found perfect or do you prefer to make your own?