We have upcoming dances on
- 20 October 2012: "Baroque, Rococo and Roll"
- 15 December 2012: Christmas Carol Ball,
- 16 December 2012: a Rococo/Regency costumed High Tea at the Hyatt to celebrate Jane Austen's birthday (see http://earthlydelights.com.au/dance-events/tickets for tickets).
- we start 6-weeks of historic costuming on Monday nights tomorrow night in my Yarralumla studio. Bring along your projects or come prepared to start a new one. Pre-registration is necessary - email me for more information or visit https://www.facebook.com/events/412684545462504/ on facebook.
- I am taking expressions of interest in a Friday night "Regency Wardrobe" class. Over 8 weeks we will make a chemise, short stays, a dress and a spencer. Maximum of six for this class, and patterns provided. Cost $120. (Fabric costs extra)
- I am taking expressions of interest in a Monday night "1890s Victorian Wardrobe" class starting in early December with a short break over Christmas. Over 9 weeks we will make a chemise, corset and an 1890s ballgown. Maximum of six for this class. Cost $150. (Fabric & boning will cost extra)
- We are planning a historic costume, house and dance tour to England in September 2013. The tour includes time in London and in surrounding countryside, with an extension option for the Jane Austen Festival in Bath. And for those really keen for more dancing, you can join John and I beforehand when we tour a small section of the US calling dances/teaching workshops.
|Photo taken by Steven Shaw, October 13, 2012.|